First of all Thank you for your help

My English is not perfect but i hope that it will help to understand each other.

I really try my friends to understand the program you use for the test, it look terrible difficult to me.

I will ask you a last effort (try). There is some action in the protocole that i dont get it right. I will give you a exemple

The number 7 dont get hit for 120 turn in a row. Then i place my first bet 1$ on it . I bet 36 time on him. If i dont succeed, then i will bet 2 on him for 18 turn, if i dont get it, i will bet 3 for 12 turn, and finally i will bet 4$ for 9 Turn. If i dont get it i will accept the 140$ lose.

And i will track the next number that was not hit for 120 times in a row for starting over the process. Normally on 200 hundred turn i can get 3-4 try with different numbers. Sometime i get to number in the same time, but i dont bet more then 3 in the same time.

On you laggard en plein, i believe that some bet change before the end of the sequence. I have see a 24 bet change for a 17 without any reason. There is another little problem many of the test, finish with a sequence of bet that was not conduct to his end. If i play on a number, exemple (17), i will never stop the bet before the end, i will play bet $4 for the 9 time and after i will close a session. The way it happen with the test actually i loose many time because i never get the chance to recuperate the money.

Dont get me wrong, you are a fantastic guy, and i cannot do what you are doing. If i ask for help its just because i dont really understand the program,

I wish you the best.

Ad

admin
youroul.com
0 218
Hello komaster,

thank you very much for your effort, writing in english language!
This will help a lot! ;-)

One important (but missing) information is, what happens, if there are two or more numbers missing after 120 spins.

This is, because the simulators function called runtime chances is needed to practically simulate your concept.

As you want, the number shall be bet on after 120 (and more) spins missing until its coming,
this can be done by setting:

Single (Plein), Laggard < 1 with 120 initial spins floating.

But this functions needs your decision on how much numbers that fulfill this criteria should be bet.

As i suggested in one of the strategies, that i sent you, set "all"

If you do so, this has the advantage, that you can use the + on win - automatic progression.

If you set to "one", than you can set your specific progression easily by using the function on balance.
As i suggested in the other strategy.

The disadvantage is then, that you can not define which one, out of probably multiple numbers will be bet,
as this will be randomly choosen.

This is the practically way of setting your concept,
i just want to mention, that you could also create very much steps, that wait and filter the permanence "manually".
But i dont think, that this could be fun.

When you work with runtime chances, consider to use the setting for statistics in the betlog.

And last but not least: you can find translations for the help topics also in french language.

Have fun, testing your roulette strategy concepts,
your Admin
Hi

I hope that you will excuse for my very bad English but i do my best.

Thank you for what you have already did.

I take a chance, i dare ask again for you help. You are probably a very bright man, and i must admit that i dont figure out how working the program that you use for testing the roulette. Dont believe that i was lazy, but i really not understand the program that you use.

Can you make adjustment to one of the program that you write for me.

The 120 en plein is almost what i need for testing my system.

I resume what i want

We bet on a number that was not hit for 120 turn in a row.

If more then one number available, we play 2 number in the same time, not more then 2 in the same time. If there is more then 2, example 4 number take anyone i dont care how you choice them at the condition that they met the previous condition of 120 turn without a hit. It is very important that each sequence of bet that we start was do until the end. Win or loose. If the program dont do that, it is useless, because it change all the result.

First step 36 turn with one unity or until we win if not
2ème step 18 turn with 2 unity or until we win if not
3ème step 12 turn with 3 unity or until we win if not
4ème step 9 turn with 4 unity until we win or loose a total of 140 unity

I try to learn how to use macro and VLB in the excel program but i very far away to be able of do anything useful for the roulette.

Thank you for all

A french canadien, very impress by your work. I wish you the best.

admin
youroul.com
0 218

komaster:

Can you make adjustment to one of the program that you write for me.

You can do this yourself, just click [edit] (a green button),
then you will see all available options.

komaster:

We bet on a number that was not hit for 120 turn in a row.

If more then one number available, we play 2 number in the same time, not more then 2 in the same time. If there is more then 2, example 4 number take anyone i dont care how you choice them at the condition that they met the previous condition of 120 turn without a hit. It is very important that each sequence of bet that we start was do until the end. Win or loose. If the program dont do that, it is useless, because it change all the result.

As i wrote above, there are two relevant, out of three options:
- one
- all
(- !m, which is not useful here)

My advice still is:
Use *all* in combination with + on win-automatic loss progression.
Thats the most effective variant.

This is a universal Roulette Strategy Simulator,
it can do a lot, but not everything.
And its not done yet... ;-)

Best regards,
your Admin