Questions and Answers

one of the dozens that didn't come for 7 consecutive times

Hello guys,

I am the inventor of this strategy* that I made 2 years ago. The strategy itself is Top 10 in the trend category, but I think it can improve even more if someone is willing to help me to add some new features to it. I couldn't do it back then when I worked on it, and I can't do it today either. So the main idea is to wait until the ball doesn't land on one of the dozens for 7(I know that the strategy says 6, but one extra turn makes a huge difference in the odds) consecutive times. Then you apply the Fibonacci progression on splits, of course on the ones in the chosen dozen. So if someone has the time to help me do it, I would be really thankful, because this strategy can actually work.

Thanks in advance,
Peter

* Admin: moved from Wait 6x Then Fibonacci

Ad

trizero
youroul.com
81 690
Hello Peter,

Petinho96:
... I think it can improve even more if someone is willing to help me to add some new features to it.

Here i am, ready to help! :-)
But lets start a new strategy and this one remains as it is.

Petinho96:

So the main idea is to wait until the ball doesn't land on one of the dozens for 7 consecutive times.

Edit: this is crap!!!
Use the dozens mode Laggard from runtime chances: Dozen - one - Laggard - 8 > Laggard.
Initial spins: growing
Edit: see my post below

Petinho96:

Then you apply the Fibonacci progression on splits, of course on the ones in the chosen dozen. So if someone has the time to help me do it, I would be really thankful, because this strategy can actually work.

Why don't you just bet the selected dozen? its more easy and has the same pay-rate.

When you are done with the new strategy, just click "publish" as last time.

Best regards,
trizero
Thanks for the help trizero!

I chose to bet on split because of it's payout value. But it would work on any kind of bet type. It is completely up to you. I will post here, with the results in the upcoming week.

Peter

trizero
youroul.com
81 690
I am sorry Peter,
the solution i wrote above is just nonsense, i misunderstood your question.

Petinho96:
So the main idea is to wait until the ball doesn't land on one of the dozens for 7 (...) consecutive times.
Then you apply the Fibonacci progression on splits, of course on the ones in the chosen dozen.

This is what you need to set:

Use the dozens mode Laggard from runtime chances: Dozen - one - Laggard - "1 > Laggard".
Initial spins: 7 floating

Have a look at perfektes [sic] Roulette System, which uses such settings, but another progression.
Statistics in the Betlog will help to illustrate the course.

Petinho96:

I chose to bet on split because of it's payout value. But it would work on any kind of bet type.

This is not correct, the payout of
split is 17x for 2 numbers,
dozens is 2x for 12 numbers.

As you need 6 unique splits to cover one dozen, you have at least 6 units to bet.
When one of this splits wins, you get 17 +1 (your bet) units = 18.
If you place this 6 units on a dozen, you get 6x 2 +6 (your bet) units = 18 after a win.

You see the profit is the same, but if you play dozens,
you can start with lower bets in comparisson to split: 1:6

Best regards,
trizero, youroul.com
Questions and Answers

one of the dozens that didn't come for 7 consecutive times