As interesting as it is to use this site to test roulette strategies in the simulator, the truth is,
that the only thing that is really important is the PROBABILITY that you will win in any one session.

timy

PROBABILITY
youroul.com

timy:

As interesting as it is to use this site to test roulette strategies in the simulator, the truth is,
that the only thing that is really important is the PROBABILITY that you will win in any one session.

You are right, the probability is important.

Look at the result overview charts of the strategies, there you can see everything you want.
(not just a single value)

It's a bit more complex than "in 99 % your average win is 3 pieces".... :-)

Have fun with strategy,
trizero

PROBABILITY

trizero:

It's a bit more complex than "in 99 % your average win is 3 pieces".... :-)

So why is *this simple thing* not shown somewhere?!

PROBABILITY
youroul.com

timy:

So why is *this simple thing* not shown somewhere?!

Hello timy,
it is only a simple thing if you have flat and straight progressions and strategies, like the Martingale.

But if the roulette strategy has (maybe some) forks, or uses functions like on balance,
you would get a huge "probability tree" that would look similar to step trees.

Depending on the length of the simulation it would be thousands of percentage values.
That's why those probability values are missing.

I think the results are much better shown by the result overview charts and histories, for example:
Sample Image

Have fun with strategy,
trizero

PROBABILITY

trizero:

Depending on the length of the simulation it would be thousands of percentage values.
That's why those probability values are missing.

Thanks trizero,
that's a very feasible reason!

By now I understand the intent of the graphs, so my question was answered two times.

Best regards and thank you,
timy

PROBABILITY